GOODE PRODUCTIONS is pleased to present THE STRANGER TO KINDNESS by David Stallings, directed by Heather Cohn, as part of the 3rd Annual Planet Connections Theatre Festivity. THE STRANGER TO KINDNESS will play 6 performances at The Robert Moss Theater at 440 Studios (440 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor) in New York City, from June 3th through the 23rd. The production will benefit RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program).
Set design by Cory Rodriguez, costume design by Rachel Dozier-Ezell, lighting design by Carl Faber, sound design by Benjamin Kamine. Carolynn Richer is the production stage manager.
- The Tenant is “One of the Best Things On Stage” in 2011
The Tenant was named one of the ten best things on stage in 2011 by our old swimming buddies at… Read More
- Robert Askins’s ‘Hand to God’ Receives Raves, Extends
Contributing artist Robert Askins has received ecstatic reviews for his new play, Hand to God. Also, big congrats to Kaitlin… Read More
- Stephen Squibb Appears On ‘Countdown with Keith Olbermann’
- Praise for ’3 2′s; or AFAR,’ Starring Jocelyn Kuritsky
Woodshed’s Jocelyn Kuritsky recently starred in Mac Wellman’s 3 2′s; or Afar. The production received rave reviews.
The New York… Read More
- Jesse Eisenberg’s ‘Asuncion’ Extends, Costumes by Jessica Pabst & Direction by Kip Fagan
Woodshed’s Jessica Pabst and contributing artist Kip Fagan get a three week extension! Broadway.com reports:
Asuncion, the new play written… Read More
- “A great theatrical tapestry of vintage grit…a triumph of simultaneity and atmosphere” – Village Voice
- “One feels less like a spectator and more like an inhabitant” – The L Magazine
- ...Check out the complete News Archive