GOODE PRODUCTIONS is pleased to present THE STRANGER TO KINDNESS by David Stallings, directed by Heather Cohn, as part of the 3rd Annual Planet Connections Theatre Festivity. THE STRANGER TO KINDNESS will play 6 performances at The Robert Moss Theater at 440 Studios (440 Lafayette Street, 3rd Floor) in New York City, from June 3th through the 23rd. The production will benefit RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program).
Set design by Cory Rodriguez, costume design by Rachel Dozier-Ezell, lighting design by Carl Faber, sound design by Benjamin Kamine. Carolynn Richer is the production stage manager.
- Much Ado About Will Pickens
Will is sound designing the Bard’s classic at Barrington Stage…. Read More
- Gabriel Evansohn is a spy
Gabe is production managing a project so cool and secret he won’t even tell us what it is…. Read More
- Emily Fishbaine is a budding industrialist
Emily will begin pursuing her MFA in Industrial Design at RISD this winter… Read More
- Mikhael Tara Garver is a Top Girl
Mikhael will direct Caryl Churchill’s classic at Barnard this fall…. Read More
- Teddy Bergman plays a shrimp
Teddy Bergman originated the role of Fighting Prawn in the 5 Time Tony Winning Play “Peter and The Starcatcher.”… Read More
- Jessica Pabst wins a Lortel with her “Whale.”
- Jeremiah Davis moves Warehouses with a single arm
- Katie Fleming garners big “props.”
Katie was the prop master for the world premiere of Terrance McNally’s Mothers and Sons at Bucks County Playhouse, which is transferring to Broadway in the spring of 2014…. Read More
- Jocelyn Kuristky is wide “Awake”.
- Carl Faber is on the road!
- Stephen Squibb’s “Accidental Death” is “Entirely Unpredictable.”
- ...Check out the complete News Archive